Vs > Coral Harbour, Nt
Auckland, Owairaka vs Coral Harbour, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Auckland, Owairaka vs Nome, Alaska, Usa
Auckland, Owairaka vs Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa
Auckland, Owairaka vs Thursday Island Mo, Australia
Auckland, Owairaka vs Missoula, Mt, Usa
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Kahramanmaras, Turkey
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Barahona, Dominican Republic
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Tofino, Bc, Canada
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago
Doha vs Kilkenny
Mamfe vs Sumy
Lethbridge (cda), Ab vs Alghero
Bayaguana vs Ras Elnakb
- The distance between Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand and Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada is approximately 14,200 km or 8,824 mi.
- To reach Auckland, Owairaka in this distance one would set out from Coral Harbour, Nt bearing 261.8° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Auckland, Owairaka bearing 212.6° or SSW .
- Auckland, Owairaka has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Coral Harbour, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Auckland, Owairaka is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Coral Harbour, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 26.7 °C (48.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.3 °C (52.7°F) less in Auckland, Owairaka. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1013.3 mm (39.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1013.3 l/m² (24.87 US gal/ft²) or 10,133,000 l/ha (1,083,285 US gal/ac) more. About 4 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.6° higher in Auckland, Owairaka than in Coral Harbour, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Auckland, Owairaka relative to Coral Harbour, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Coral Harbour, Nt vs Auckland, Owairaka
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Auckland, Owairaka vs Helgoland, Germany
Auckland, Owairaka vs Eureka, Sd, Usa
Auckland, Owairaka vs Magaria, Niger
Auckland, Owairaka vs Kerkira, Greece
Coral Harbour, Nt vs East Sale, Australia
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Tambov, Russia
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Mwmosa, Malawi
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Torino/ Caselle, Italy
Honiara, Guadalcanal vs Coimbra
Tooele, Ut vs Ostende
Banjul vs Buckhannon, Wv
Burgeo, Nf vs Tahrir
Auckland, Owairaka vs Coral Harbour, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Auckland, Owairaka
Climate Guides for Locations near Coral Harbour, Nt
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 736.2 kms (457.5 miles) NNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 679.3 kms (422.1 miles) NW
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 950.2 kms (590.4 miles) NW
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 549.5 kms (341.5 miles) NNW
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 468.1 kms (290.9 miles) NNW
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 613.6 kms (381.3 miles) W
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 374.1 kms (232.5 miles) WSW
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 955.1 kms (593.5 miles) WSW
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 829.8 kms (515.7 miles) SW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 940.5 kms (584.5 miles) NE
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) NNE
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 518.1 kms (321.9 miles) N
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 732.3 kms (455.1 miles) NE
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 874.3 kms (543.3 miles) NE
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 959.1 kms (596 miles) ENE
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 722.6 kms (449.1 miles) E
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 722.6 kms (449.1 miles) E
- Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada - 783.8 kms (487 miles) ESE
- Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada - 695.7 kms (432.3 miles) SSE